RION MAINA舞名 里音
Flow yoga 〜Riding the Jingu Breeze
Former Musume yaku (female role) of Takarazuka Revue.
She discovered yoga while in The Takarazuka Revue.Through the yoga practice she realized a lot of benefits of yoga. She loves the refreshing and comfortable feeling she gets after practicing yoga and wants to share this feeling.
"I want to tell people how amazing yoga is and want to make people smile by teaching yoga." This is the reason why she started her career as a yoga instructor.
Currently, she teaches yoga at YMC Medical Trainers School. Not only she is training many yoga instructors passionately also teaching yoga at offices and yoga events.
"It was in 2017 that I taught yoga at Jingu Night Yoga last time. Since then, I have been a big fan of this event so I have joined several times as a participant.Whenever I do yoga at Jingu, I'm impressed with the atmosphere and feel refreshed. Even on a sultry day, you can feel the breeze comfortably at the Stadium.
Let's get the flow in the breeze,
and feel your breathing and heart beating.
I would like to share the peaceful moment with you.
This is an all-level yoga class; beginners are also welcome!!"
- IHTA Certified Yoga Instructor Level 2
- IHTA Certified Yoga Instructor Level 1
- IHTA certified yoga instructor at YMC Medical Trainers School
- IHTA Certified Small Facial Yoga Instructor
- IHTA Certified Pilates Instructor
- IHTA Certified Senior Yoga Instructor
- IHTA certified prenatal yoga instructor
- IHTA Certified Postpartum Care Yoga Instructor
- IHTA Certified Restorative Yoga Instructor
- IHTA Certified Kids Yoga Instructor
- Balleton sol Synthesis Instructor
Rion Maina Official site